With regards to the forthcoming performance of Tango in the Night, at St. Petroc's Church on the 29th of May, it is looking increasingly likely that it will need to be postponed until Friday 2nd of October
However, IF all goes well and the virus threat is halted, we will still go ahead and perform on the 29th of May if at all possible.
As there is still two months to go at this time, the decision will be made as soon as is practicable. We want to give people something to look forward to as soon as possible if we can as so many shows are unfortunately cancelled.
All announcements will be made here, on the Tango website, and on the CRBO SITE. Refunds will of course be made if the alternative date is inconvenient to you. Many thanks for your patience and understanding and please stay safe and well!